Wednesday, February 2, 2011

MUSLIM FASHION DESIGNER DISCUSSES BURQINI THE By AHEDA ZANETTI

Muslim, Fashion, Burqini, Designer, http://muslimmfashion.blogspot.com/ MUSLIM FASHION DESIGNER BURQINI

Australian Muslim clothing designer she was the one who named Aheda Zanetti, Yang has been settled in Australia, he was from Lebanon.
Muslim fashion designer who created the "burqini" after reading about how difficult it is for women to swin in a full burqa. He spoke to correspondent RFE / RL Kristin Deasy about modes of political Islam. Not just Muslim women, because I do not covert at the time. But I still simple, I have a conservative in. So starting with "hijood" sport and continue with burqini swimsuit. I want to take the veil a symbol, because ... there is so much happening in terms of terrorism, and September 11 and London bombings, and [...] I want to give that Western culture, that Western feeling it, without that symbol of the veil, a threat.


No comments:

Post a Comment